Google Play Policy Violation

标签: #<Tag:0x00007f657db8fd00> #<Tag:0x00007f657db8fad0> #<Tag:0x00007f657db8f530>

Hello Today My application got removed from the play store becuase of the policy violation. The mail from Google says that “Your app is using the Jiguang SDK, which is uploading users installed packages information without a prominent disclosure.” so I want to ask weather is there any option to turn this off ? Or how do I know which information is being uploded by the library ? I am using both JPush, JMessage, JCore Libries in My Project.

Please use the version of google Play to integrate and go to the store
You can just replace JCore.

https://docs.jiguang.cn/jpush/resources/

Hi, Thanks for reply. I have replaced all the files and currently using Google play version but I am also using the JMessage Library but now i am not able to send message as it is giving me error Push register not finished. I am using JMessage v2.4.0 and JPush version 3.3.4 with JCore Google Play 2.1.2. So waht should i do in this case ?

Please provide complete client log information.

使用react native打包的app也遇到了同样的问题,同样的方法解决吗?sdk下载解压替换某个地方的文体还是升级最新的jpush-react-native?

使用react native打包的app也遇到了同样的问题,同样的方法解决吗?sdk下载解压替换某个地方的文体还是升级最新的jpush-react-native?

替换 JCore 和 JPush

(帖子被作者撤销,如果没有标记,将在 1 小时后被自动删除)

你好,我替换了解压出来的文件内libs文件,把jpush-android的jar包拷到了jpush-react-native文件夹,把剩余的拷到了jpush-react-native文件夹,然后无法收到推送的信息了,是我替换的文件不对么